Why choose ShureSAFE®?
ShureSAFE® is proud of its quality products, great people, and excellence in performance. With over 40 years in the industry, ShureSAFE®’s legacy spans three generations. We continue to be a personable family-owned and operated business offering hands-on customer service. ShureSAFE® is what we do and who we are.
Our customers know they can rely on us to provide products that:
- Provide a safe, secure working environment that is representative of their organization’s excellency and professionalism
- Make up a workspace that attracts, supports, and retains employees committed to producing high-quality workmanship
- Meet their organization’s unique aesthetic, functionality, and budget needs — all without compromise
- Offer true customization options at a fair price
Shure Manufacturing Corporation® was founded in 1952 by Joseph Richardson and Samuel Shure. With an initial focus on supplying war-related products to our military throughout World War II, they founded a metalworking shop manufacturing airplane parts, fire extinguishers, and stove cabinets.
It was after the war that the duo turned their focus to the automotive industry — applying Joe’s pre-war sales experience operating a Texaco service station. Landing a contract with General Motors, they began fabricating enamel-finish workbenches, cabinets, merchandise displays, and desks for GM service centers. Since this initial contract, Shure Manufacturing’s product catalog has expanded to meet our customer’s ever-evolving needs, which led to the establishment of the ShureSAFE® branch in 1977.
While our product lineup has continuously evolved over the years, one thing hasn’t changed: Shure Manufacturing Corporation®’s commitment to providing products and services with the quality and integrity to match that of our customers.
- Quality– with us quality always comes first
- Customers– here at ShureSAFE®, our customers are the focus of everything we do
- Improvement– it is our belief that continuous improvement is vital to our success as a company
- Partners– we consider suppliers and distributors to be our valued partners
- Integrity & Good Citizenship– are the foundation of our corporate character
ShureSAFE®, a company that makes quality products for quality customers by quality people, on time, at a fair profit — and have fun doing it!